Friday 17 February 2012

Catherine Unboxed

I had a lovely surprise waiting for me when I returned home from a hard day of graft today. As I walked through the door my peepers fell upon a gloriously large box emblazoned with the corporate logo of Amazon.co.uk. This could only mean one thing, Catherine had arrived.




Okay, so I admit to being slightly disappointed with the lack of soundtrack. Honestly I have no clue why I thought there would be one, other than perhaps seeing the coasters and making the assumption that they were actually the game disc and therefore the OST too. No matter, as you can see from the video the special edition of Catherine is a nicely packaged piece of kit with a super large T-shirt, Poster, Coasters and Pizza box style container to keep it all in. The box art is superb and as for the game... Well I'll let you know when I have the chance to play it.

In the mean time, you know when I said on last weeks show that I wouldn't be getting a PS Vita any time soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment